Terms & Conditions
- All tracked orders are covered under SYNERGY TRADING BV’s reship policy. In the case of tracking indicating an order is undergoing customs inspection, SYNERGY TRADING BV asks customers to make contact only once 14 business days have elapsed.
- Airmail/untracked shipping is chosen at the customer’s own risk. Orders shipped via this shipping method will not be reshipped under any circumstances.
All products are priced in euros, including all cryptocurrencies. Prices are calculated according to the payment provider’s rate and are exclusive of any network or processing fees added by the payment provider.
- Payment must be received from the customer before any goods are dispatched.
- SYNERGY TRADING BV reserves the right to select and modify accepted payment methods.
- SYNERGY TRADING BV reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order or service at our discretion.
- The customer agrees to ensure that all account information is up to date and relevant. SNERGY TRADING BV cannot be held responsible for any delays or additional costs caused by inaccurate information.
- SYNERGY TRADING BV cannot be held accountable for orders failing to arrive due to names or addresses being misspelt or incorrectly entered by the customer.
Conditions of Use
- Products sold by SYNERGY TRADING BV may cause sedation or stimulation. Do not drive or operate dangerous machinery if you feel tired after taking these products. If you notice any side effects, cease taking the product immediately.
- Do not exceed the stated dosage.
- Products sold by SYNERGY TRADING BV may conflict with prescription medications. SYNERGY TRADING BV products should not be combined with any prescription medication. SYNERGY TRADING B.V cannot be held accountable should a medication conflict occur.
- The recommended dosage is for adults only. All products supplied by SYNERGY TRADING B.V. are strictly for the use of healthy adults over the age of 18 only.
- No information supplied by SYNERGY TRADING BV should be taken as advice or as medical knowledge, and all information is for general reference only. Any decision made by the customer solely on the basis of the information on this website is at the customer’s own risk.
- Products sold by SYNERGY TRADING BV are not provided for the purpose of curing or assisting any medical condition.
SYNERGY TRADING B.V uses SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) on its checkout pages. This is to protect customers’ personal details, including physical addresses and email addresses.
- Orders are dispatched from the Netherlands. Expected delivery time is 3-14 days depending on location and method.
- Please allow one business day for processing once payment has cleared.
- SYNERGY TRADING BV does not take responsibility for customs fees, customs delays or any other customs-related issues.
- SYNERGY TRADING BV does not take responsibility for delivery times. All items are shipped on receipt of payment and any unexpected delays are down to the shipping company.
Products and Services
- SYNERGY TRADING BV reserves the right to modify or discontinue any product at any given time without any liability to the customer, or any third party.
- SYNERGY TRADING BV reserves the right, but is not obligated, to restrict sales to any individual, third party, jurisdictional region, or geographic region at the company’s discretion.
- All prices found on the www.micro1p.com website include VAT and other relevant taxes imposed by the government.
- Any included costs are stated on the www.micro1p.com website.
- SYNERGY TRADING BV reserves the right to modify prices without any period of notice.
SYNERGY TRADING BV abides by NL/EU law. Customers must ensure that they have the correct legal permission/consent/import licence to order SYNERGY TRADING BV products to their country.
SYNERGY TRADING B.V
No products advertised herein by SYNERGY TRADING B.V are advertised for sale as medicinal products. Always consult your health advisers before using these products. MICRO1P/1PD is the trading name of SYNERGY TRADING B.V, a company registered in Netherlands.